As a Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Practitioner, I would like to welcome you to my practice and provide some information relevant to our relationship and your experience during the energy healing process. Along with all other information you receive from me during your initial intake, please read this information carefully.
This Client Disclosure Form is my commitment to you (the client) and is a requirement for my continued certification. It is my commitment to my clients and the services I provide.
The purpose of a crystal healing session is for mental and spiritual well-being. My method of treatment – energy healing – is an alternative or complement to healing arts otherwise licensed by the State. We will use a variety of techniques to facilitate well-being and clarity in-the-moment while promoting long-term self-reliance through practical techniques to help raise consciousness, clear confusion, recognize intent, interpret, meaning, and quell doubt.
If you ever have any concerns about the nature of your treatment, you are free to discuss them with me at any time. As I am committed to monitoring your progress, I ask that you please bring any new information affecting your treatment as soon as practical. You are entitled to stop treatments at any time, with or without reason, and I recommend that you inform your medical doctor that you are receiving energy healing treatment. While I will use my best efforts during our sessions, I cannot guarantee any particular outcome as results vary from person to person.
State and Federal Law
I am not a licensed physician, nor are energy healing services licensed or controlled in most states. As your practitioner, I am responsible for knowing any applicable State and/or Federal laws that may apply to me, and for disclosing those laws to you. Since it is likely that any laws regarding crystal healing will change over time, I also encourage you to research and stay informed on current laws and to bring any changes to my attention.
Requirements to be a Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Practitioner
In addition to my commitment to a professional Code of Ethics, I completed a sequence of classes through the Certification Program and achieved a passing average grade of 75% or higher on the required corresponding assignments. Further, I was required to perform healing sessions reviewed by my instructor and clients for effectiveness and professionalism and otherwise encouraged to continue hands-on training in my practice. I received an Official Certificate of Completion to be qualified to use the letters CCP after my name and earned 18 Continuing Education Units with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork. If you have not already done so, you may request to see my Certificate at any time or a current list of my other qualifications.
I was certified by Hibiscus Moon in December 2020.
* Please see www.HibiscusMoonCrystalAcademy.com for more information on the certification process and requirements, or to confirm my certification through the program.
In addition to my certification, as well as continuing efforts to educate myself on the techniques used in my practice, my other qualifications include:
1) Certified Reiki Practitioner 2018.
Practitioner’s Commitments to You
As a Practitioner, part of my certification process through the Hibiscus Moon Certification Process included a commitment to a Code of Ethics that requires professionalism, safety, and consistency in all healing practices. Thus, in my practice of the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Method, and as a Certified Crystal Practitioner, I have vowed to always:
- Practice methods as taught during my Certification and use all precautionary measures;
- Only perform massage, acupuncture, or acupressure if licensed to do so;
- Preserve client confidentiality, and never share information learned during sessions with others or intake unless required by law;
- Abstain from giving any medical diagnoses, interfering with the treatment of a licensed health care provider, or suggesting the use or change of use of any prescription, medication, or treatment;
- Actively work on my own healing and education so as to embody and fully express the essence of Crystal Healing in every facet of my life;
- Be responsible for the energy I bring into the healing space and into any transactions as a student or as a practitioner, always striving to be positive;
- Never attempt to awaken Kundalini on others;
- Be open to the continuing process of enhancing my professional qualifications, training, experience, and skills;
- Respect and value all energy workers and types of healing modalities, and refrain from making negative statements about others;
- Encourage my clients to heal themselves, and assist them in their personal growth as well as their own crystal practice;
- Treat my clients and their physical person with the greatest respect, and never engage in any illegal or immoral activity which hurts them, such as unsolicited touching of their genital area or breasts, asking them to disrobe, or sexual comments, jokes, or references;
- Abstain from the use of drugs or alcohol during all professional activities;
- Be truthful in my advertising by openly discussing my training and background, what is offered in a crystal healing session, the fee that is charged, and the amount of time spent in sessions;
- Educate my clients regarding the merit of crystal healing in conjunction with other medical treatments, and thoroughly explain that it does not guarantee a cure and is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment, but only a supplement to these treatments.
- Learn and obey the most current local, state, and federal laws applicable to my practice.
This Disclosure is governed by and to be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, and any claim, action, or suit that arises out of or relates to the performance of healing services shall be brought and conducted solely and exclusively within the State of California, the venue being proper in whatever county the primary office providing healing services is located.
Practitioner Commitment in Providing Services
The Disclosures made here are accurate to the best of my knowledge and reflect my commitment to your healing as my client. I will at all times endeavor to abide by the Code of Ethics I have adopted for myself. I will work with you in your energy healing to reach the goals you have set for yourself and will not interfere with your own personal beliefs or energy efforts. If at any time I feel it necessary or advisable, I will discontinue our healing sessions to prevent any harm to you, to myself as a practitioner, or to my healing practice. I have made these disclosures voluntarily and, while I make no representations that the information contained herein will remain accurate during the duration of our practitioner-client relationship, I will work within the terms of this disclosure as far as I am able.
My Commitment to You
Thank You for your time, your commitment to being pro-active with your own healing, and for allowing me to share my healing gifts with you.
Certified Crystal Practioner
And to you,
Love Peace Joy